To our Peachtree Corners Community and Faithful Customers:
As we all take our first tentative steps towards reopening our doors, we want to inform our community and customers about the precautions we here at Nitro Zone are taking to keep both our staff and customers safe.
We will be limiting patronage to 25% of our facilities total capacity. To help facilitate a touch-less check in process we are requiring all waivers to be completed online only using your own personal device. Due to limited capacity, we recommend our guests purchase tickets online in advance to guarantee entry.
We are continually giving the facility a deep cleaning and sanitizing. We are also continually educating our staff on safe health practices and closely monitoring CDC and industry updates.
We would also like to update you on other changes we have implemented:
- Dining Area tables spaced 6 feet apart. No self service drink machine.
- Track area restructured to allow for social distancing.
- Shielding and Face Masks for Guests/Staff.
- Online only waiver system. QR codes located at the entrance will allow you to complete waivers on your phone or tablet.
- Cleaning teams stationed and active throughout the park
- Hand sanitizers positioned around the park
- Constant Training
- Limiting guests to 25% of the park’s capacity
Nitro Zone has actively used your feedback to improve its safety, attractions and policies for providing the best possible guest experience. As we prepare to meet your needs in this new COVID-19 environment, Nitro Zone has and will continue to take steps to make you feel comfortable about your return to our facility. We thank you for your trust in us and we look forward to seeing you all soon.
– The Nitro Zone Family