To our Peachtree Corners Community and Faithful Customers:
As we all take our first tentative steps towards reopening our doors, we want to inform our community and customers about the precautions we here at Nitro Zone are taking to keep both our staff and customers safe.
Upon reopening, Nitro Zone will be shifting to a “Movie Showing” format. What that means is you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to all of Nitro Zone’s attractions in 2 hour blocks. Each block will be capped at 25% of our facilities capacity. To help facilitate a touch-less check in process we are requiring all waivers to be completed online only using your own personal device. Due to limited capacity for each block, we recommend our guests purchase tickets online in advance to guarantee entry. Only paid guests will be allowed entry into the park to maintain complete control of everyone entering and exiting the facility. Children under 5 will be permitted free entry with a paying adult.
We have spent the past few weeks giving the facility a deep cleaning and sanitizing. We are continually educating our staff on safe health practices and closely monitoring CDC and industry updates. We are also taking the following steps to help keep our guests safe while in the facility.
We would also like to update you on other changes we have implemented:
- Alternating Bowling Lanes shut down. Will be sanitizing balls between guests, with unused balls being shrink wrapped to prevent contamination. Bowling shoes will not be required
- Dining Area tables spaced 6 feet apart. No self service drink machine.
- Track area restructured to allow for social distancing.
- Shielding and Face Masks for Guests/Staff.
- Ninja Course / Foam Pits closed due to difficulty sanitizing
- Cleaning teams stationed and active throughout the park
- Hand sanitizers positioned around the park
- Constant Training
- Limiting guests to 25% of the park’s capacity
Nitro Zone has actively used your feedback to improve its safety, attractions and policies for providing the best possible guest experience. As we prepare to meet your needs in this new COVID-19 environment, Nitro Zone has and will continue to take steps to make you feel comfortable about your return to our facility. We thank you for your trust in us and we look forward to seeing you all soon.
– The Nitro Zone Family